What is it?
With the intention of promoting Corporate Family Responsibility and spreading flexible companies’ best practices and equal opportunities, Work & Family Foundation Canada gives the WFFC Accreditation. This recognition is based on the research model developed by the International Center for Work and Family (ICWF) from IESE Business School, known in more than 20 countries.
How do I participate?
To obtain the Accreditation companies must conduct the Corporate Family Responsibility diagnosis according to the IFREI 3.0 research model, developed by the International Center for Work and Family (ICWF) of IESE Business School, and comply with the conditions required. Once the diagnostic is made, the company must present the solicitation for the accreditation to Work & Family Foundation Canada, along with the final report.
The International Committee, made up of researchers from different countries, will analyze the results and determine if the company fulfills the requirements to obtain the accreditation.
After the Academic Committee evaluates the report, Work & Family Foundation Canada will give the accreditation “Accredited Member” to all companies that have proven having supportive working environments, promoting balance between Work, Family and Personal life through their policies, leadership and flexible work culture.
How long is the Accreditation valid for?
The Accreditation is valid for a period of 3 years from its handover. During that period, companies can display the Accreditation logo, which shows its commitment to Corporate Family Responsibility (RFC).
What does the Accreditation consist of?
Work & Family Foundation Canada´s Accreditation consists of:
- A diploma issued by the Work & Family Foundation Canada. This diploma certifies that the company has conducted the CFR diagnosis according to the IFREI 3.0 research model, developed by ICWF, and that it has complied with the required conditions, demonstrating the company´s commitment with Corporate Family Responsibility.
- A trophy attesting that the company has obtained an excellent diagnostic result in its Corporate Family Responsibility.
What does the Accreditation entitle holders to?
The Work & Family Foundation Canada Accreditation gives the company the right to use the “Accredited Member” Seal. This seal allows to clearly identify the organizations accredited by the Work & Family Foundation Canada which is endorsed by the IFREI research program developed by Dr. Nuria Chinchilla and Dr. Mireia Las Heras from the International Center for Work and Family (ICWF) of IESE Business School, of which more than 19 countries participate.
The research is being carried out in several countries across the globe through Business Schools and Chambers of Commerce associated to ICWF from IESE Business School:
- Patricia Debeljuh and Angeles Destéfano – IAE Universidad Austral, Argentina
- César Bullara and Érica Rolim – Instituto Superior de Empresa, Brasil
- Work & Family Foundation Canada
- María José Bosch and María Paz Riumallo – ESE Universidad de los Andes, Chile
- Zenon Arthur Siloran – University of Macau, China
- Sandra Idrovo – INALDE Universidad de la Sabana, Colombia
- Marie Noelle N’Guessan – MDE Business School, Costa de Marfil
- Ana Marcela Villalobos – La Empresa y la Familia, Costa Rica
- Wilson Jácome – Instituto de Desarrollo Empresarial, Ecuador
- Kalena de Velado – Fundación Emprepas, El Salvador
- María Victoria Caparas – University of Asia and the Pacific, Filipinas
- Sabrina Tanquerel – Ecole de Management de Normandie, Francia
- Hugo D. Cruz Rivas – Universidad del Istmo, Guatemala
- Roberto Sorrenti Consorzio – ELIS, Italia
- Irene Kinuthia – Strathmore Business School, Kenia
- María del Carmen Bernal – IPADE Universidad Panamericana, México
- Chantal Epié – Lagos Business School, Nigeria
- Juan Carlos Pacheco and Marisa Aguirre – Escuela de Dirección Universidad de Piura, Perú
- Cristina Navarro – Universidad Monteávila, Venezuela
ARGENTINA: Banco Santander RIO, Manpower, San Juan Mar de Plata, Walmart.
CHILE: Security, Transbank S.A, BCI.
EL SALVADOR: Almacenes Siman, Telus International, Pizza Hut Premium, Distribuidora Salvadoreña, Grupo San Nicolás.
GUATEMALA: Agrocentro, Banco Internacional, UNIS.
PHILIPPINES: University of Asia and the Pacific.
MEXICO: Aterna, Gentera, Grupo Compartamos